Our beautiful little girl is starting to show her "girlie" side. She loves all things cuddly, pretty, and sweet! I think we will have to get rid of all the sugar in the house because she sniffs it out wherever it may be and eats it before I have the chance to get it away. One day she managed to eat an entire pack of gum while I was in the shower. She realized that she can reach more if she carries a stool with her around the house. When going to sleep she insists that she needs her 2 blankets, glow worm, and any other stuffed animal that may be near. It is so much fun to have a girl! We love Analeigh and the sweet spirit she brings into our home.
Analeigh has learned how to blow dry her own fingernails.
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Analeigh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment