
Our rowdy little Aiden loves to dance! I need to upload videos of him dancing. He will hear music and just start moving right along. The other day he was playing music and he said "I'm a Robot! The music comes on and it just makes me move!" He is pretty good at doing the robot and even better at making us laugh.
Analeigh finally got another tooth (now she is only missing 3 that she should already have) and Aiden can't seem to keep his. He lost his one top tooth this week and last night discovered that the other top tooth is loose.
Aiden has been having a hard time paying attention in school lately. He keeps getting in trouble for wiggling, playing with his pencil and not following along.We really don't know what to do. We talk and have consequences at home, it helps some, but he still gets distracted. Any suggestions???


Analeigh "thinks" she is helping her brothers with the dishes. Really she is being a bit of a nuisance but her brothers were very sweet and just let her play while they washed.

Erik is our little money maker. They have their core chores that they are required to do everyday because they are part of the family. They also have additional things they can do if they want to earn a little money. Erik is constantly helping with Extra chores to earn money. To the point that Aiden has started to say "I don't need make money. Erik will and then he can buy it and I will play with him." I try to tell Aiden it doesn't work that way but Erik is saying, "Yeah Aiden I will share with you." My sweet little Erik he is very loving and helpful to me and everyone. Though I want Aiden to learn for himself as well!
I will be adding a video of Erik and Analeigh that I took last night. Erik is doing
Row Row Row Your Boat with Ani. I missed him giving her a horsey ride earlier in the day:(


Analeigh is such a little mother! Every morning when Emmitt wakes up she will run into the room to give him a kiss. She will get out his toys for him when he is playing on the living room floor and she is trying to stuff the chupete (binkie) in his mouth all the time whether he wants it or not. Emmitt is her baby and her glow worm is her baby doll. According to her.
Ani has started talking like crazy. The couple weeks we spent in Utah over Christmas opened the flood gates. She has been trying new words ever since. The cutest thing is how every dog, no matter what dog it is, is called "Happy." She repeats it over and over again until you acknowledge that there is a dog. She also does the cutest little animal sounds that we are still trying to get her to do on video.
Ani is also starting to think about potty training. We can usually get her to go on the potty 3 or 4 times a day. We bought her some "Pretty Panties" and she LOVES them. She still has plenty of accidents.
Tonight Analeigh also peeled her very own orange. She loves fruit and will do anything to get it. Tonight I had a little cutie orange out and she sat down peeled and ate the whole thing! I love my little girl!


Ani also likes to stash her things. Here she has her books and stuffed animals all in the bottom of Emmitt's Exer-saucer. Nowhere for her legs to go but out the top. She was not very happy when we had to put them away.


Emmitt turned six months old on the 2nd of January. It is crazy to believe he is already that old. You can tell he is definitely growing. He even started kicking his legs to scoot himself around on his belly. He is such a cutie. We are working on getting him to sleep through the night. He does really well though he will wake up at 5 o'clock in the morning expecting to eat. Of course I nurse him because I don't want him to wake the rest of the kids. They get up early enough on their own! He is eating his vegetables (pumpkin, spaghetti squash, yams, sweet potatoes, carrots) and cereal very well. He also really enjoys applesauce. He doesn't particularly care for peas yet but eating is a work in progress:)

Sleeping during dinner time. So precious!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment