Easter weekend was wonderful! We drove from Arizona to Utah Friday night to make it to Reece's baptism on Saturday morning. Baptism is such a wonderful thing! I am so glad that Reece was baptized and that they came to Utah so everyone could be with them to celebrate. We didn't make it in time for the baptism but we made it for the refreshments and Easter egg hunt after. Grandma Grimstead put together a huge easter egg/toy hunt for all of her grandkids. It was a little chilly but the children didn't mind and they all came away with quite a loot.
Reece and his brother Ethan.
All the kids running to find their treasures from Grandma and Papa.
Grandma took the time to label the goodies to make sure everyone got the same amount. It took the kids a little longer to find their treats and not someone elses. My mom is BRILLIANT!

Our big family. We are sad that Casey, Candi and Canyon weren't able to be with us. I love our family.
Easter morning was nice to spend in OUR house. We didn't have much furniture (because it is all still in Arizona) but we didn't mind.
The kids loved searching the house to see what treasures they could find on Easter morning.

Seeing the joy in my children's faces makes me so grateful to my Heavenly Father and all that he has given me. I'm thankful for my beautiful family and being able to be family forever. I am so thankful for my brother Jesus Christ and his sacrifice for me. I pray that I will never forget the real importance of Easter.
Our Jumbo Bing-Bag (Love Sac) was in the basement. We found that it had gotten a little wet and I was worried about mold. Being the brilliant (more like stupid) person that I am, decided we'd better make sure there was no mold inside. We dumped the entire thing out on the kitchen floor, cleaned it and restuffed it.
Christopher and Michi were sweet to help us in our huge mess.
This would be the happy dance when the job was complete.
It really was a crazy busy and fun weekend that I am glad we were able to enjoy together. We really are so lucky!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment