I LOVE having a family that cares about each other! I Love how we enjoy spending time with each other and the memories that we make. I love that we don't have to do anything amazing fun or adventurous. Just a night home chasing kids around and eating yummy food is enough. Grandma and Grandpa Despain were able to come to Utah for Thanksgiving as well as Casey and Candi. We had both Grandma and Papa Grimstead and Grandma and Grandpa Despain come over to the house with Candi and Casey for dinner so we could spend as much time as possible with everyone.
Ani and Papa showing how much they love each other.
Erik and Aiden love Grandpa Rick.
Emmitt is all smiles when visitors come. Even with a chupete in his mouth.
Even Wally gets a little wild when there are a lot of people around. He never gets to be on the furniture but when Papa is encouraging him it is kind of hard to say no:)
We also had a bit of fun looking like dorks while playing Just Dance on the Wii.
No comments:
Post a Comment