Sunday, February 6, 2011

Kiddo Update

Emmitt turned 7 months old on the 2nd of February. It is hard to believe he is as old as Analeigh was when we became pregnant with him. He went to his 6 month old appointment this week (I know it is almost a month late). He was 15lbs, 13oz and 26in long. He gained exactly 2 pounds and the same in height. He is still in the 20th percentile for his weight and the 15th for his height. Just little but very strong. Dr. Carampatan said he thought he will be walking by his next appointment at 9 months...We will see. He still doesn't have any teeth, but can get anywhere he wants by using his low crawl technique. He is getting very close to crawling for real. He's already fast! What am I going to do when he is really fast?

This little boy is always smiling and always happy! He even smiles when his sister is using him as a step stool.

Analeigh is my little helper with everything, even if I don't need help. I love it most of the time! Here she is helping me make pizza for Friday "pizza and a movie night."
Analeigh likes to stash things places they don't belong. Here is a picture of her and all of Erik's "treasures" she had put down her shirt for safe keeping. That has got to be uncomfortable...don't you think?
We have been working on the boy's head and hand stands. They do great as long as the wall is behind them to hold them up!
The boys had Dentist appointments this last week. Here we have Aiden helping Erik brush his teeth to ensure the Dr. Dahl doesn't find any bugs. Both boys were cavity free and we were very happy parents!
Aiden is a toothless wonder now, missing both his top teeth. He is very very excited about the whole thing. Personally, I think he looks silly.

1 comment:

Summer said...

I just love to see pictures of my adorable grandchildren and read about the things they are doing. Emmitt is soooo cute. All of your kids are adorable -- even my toothless Aiden.

Love you,
Mom (Grandma Grimstead)

Blog Archive