Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Valentines Day

Ryan and I have decided to start switching off who is in charge of the festivities for our Anniversary and Valentines day. The two are only a week a part so this way we only need to come up with one idea a year:) This year I had Valentines day and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Because it fell in the middle of the week it was hard to get a babysitter, besides it is a holiday the kids like to celebrate too. So pretty much everything I planned was catered more to our 4 little ones.  
I started the morning with some pink strawberry pancakes before the kids left for school. Aiden and Erik were very excited for their Valentines boxes. This year Aiden picked to make an alligator and Erik chose to make a basketball hoop.
For Ryan I prepared a fruit basket with silly little things that went along with each of the fruit. I also gave him some more RSL items. Ryan's gift to me was wonderful. He got me the ruby pendant signifying Emmitt's birth month. Someday I'll give it to his wife but for now it is mine.  
After school I had Valentines Bingo and dinner with a heart shaped Pizza along with salad and yummy Red Velvet brownies for dessert. We watched a valentines movie and enjoyed the popcorn that I had prepared for each of them. By the end of the night Emmitt was willing to help me with the dishes. He thinks that smarties will work as soap...silly boy:)


 
I really need to get a piano bench!






No comments:

Blog Archive